Hello, blog.
This is my first web log (blog). I've been told to create a blog because of an assignment that is 50% of my CA1 English marks. Creating a blog was very easy and simple as it just uses the same email address as my Yahoo! email.
My assignment is to create 5 blog entries (excluding this) of 5 different themes that are 250 words each. This assignment will strengthen my ability to use language features and structures appropriate to a given audience and to entertain and inform effectively.
Firstly, I think that blogs are very good for expressing thoughts online. For example, I can write things that happen in everyday life that is intriguing for me.
Secondly, people can access my blog online and comment on my blog so that I can also know other people's opinions on that certain matter or issue. This is radically different from my experience of a diary. A diary is normally kept to oneself, while blogs are like a diary that is read by everyone.
Thirdly, this experience has brought me closer to the computer and be more familiar with it. In the past, I would just go to a bookshop to get a small scrap book to write a diary. But now, I would just power on my computer and go to Blogger to write about my feelings, which is much more convenient than looking for a scrap book to write my feelings.
Also, I can make announcements online so that my classmates will see my blog and will be aware of important school announcements that is critical. This is a much feasible way because many of my classmates are closer to their computers than their mobile phones.
Oops, I was so engrossed in writing this that I didn't notice it was almost time to get back to class!
Well, till next time!
Well, till next time!
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment