What do you think about going to school? That is the question. Well, for me it is something like an enjoyment because I can see my friends and also gain more knowledge everyday.
Today I woke up at 6pm at usual and my father will always bring me to Kallang Bahru to have some noodles. I reached there around 6.20pm then after that I went to school. I reached school around 6.55pm.
It was the day for me to mark as a prefect, that is, to assign people to their duties and then give comments on the way they carry out their duty.
On Friday we had English, Mathematics, Literature and Science. Today was quite special because we had a Literature test.
Well, what is Literature? That is the question. Well, to me it is not just another subject. It is something like History and English because Literature is the old kind of English written in the past. Most popular would be the works by William Shakespeare.So, today was a test about a story written by William Shakespeare, known as "Hamlet". Hamlet is a tragedy, with the protagonist and the antagonist dying together.
Well, the test was something like a movie review. Why do I say so? Because the test was about 3 excepts of films from Act 5 Scene 1 of Hamlet.
The 3 different kinds of Hamlet by Laurence Olivier in 1948, Mel Gibson in 1990, and Kenneth Branagh in 1996.
The questions included which films portrayed the text best. It was quite easy and I finished the test at 11.05pm but the test was supposed to be until 11.25pm.
The test was the biggest thing in school on Friday.
Today was a happy day for me as I have finished my Literature test. For me, I will be happy when I finish my tests as I will not be so stressed. Also, today is the last day of the week, and I can finally have a break.
Time for sleep now!
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment